January 27, 2011

Life in A Day



I don't know if you caught it on youtube, but the documentary Life in A Day was streaming live from the Sundance Film Festival.

"On July 24, 2010 thousands of people around the world uploaded videos of their lives on YouTube to take part in Life in A Day, a historic experiment to create a documentary film about a single day on earth. 
Since then, Oscar-winning director Kevin Macdonald and a team of editors have whittled down over 80,000 clips (and more than 4500 hours of footage) into a 90-minute film that gives an honest and inspiring glimpse of our world."


Pooh and I were simply YouTube surfing, and noticed a link to the video at the top, so we tuned in. It made me laugh, cry and fill my heart with joy. So many people, so many stories I wish I could follow them all.

Visit, http://www.youtube.com/lifeinaday. When I click on it now I'm seeing the q&a session between the creators & audience, but maybe by the time you see you'll be able to watch the film as well.

Btw, today in my life 2 dears sprinted across Pooh's car. We're from the suburbs, where the only wildlife we see are the dogs on leashes and squirrels scurrying out of sight. So seeing dears is news to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment